With contemporary styling and cutting-edge technology, the ZT10 is the perfect combination of aggressive performance and maneuverability. Discover the comfortable ride the ZT provides with CTS Suspension. Powerful dual motor and two-wheel drive offers aggressive traction, easily tackling rugged terrain on trails. When you’re done spending time outdoors, the ZT10 transitions seamlessly indoors. Maneuver smoothly through the halls and doorways with iTurn Technology.
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Ambient voltmeter
- Tiller Adjustment lever
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- XLR charging port on tiller
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 23.25"- 24.75"
- Suspension: Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)
- Dual Braking System: Regenerative and Electromechanical
- Drive System: 24-volt DC motor, rear-wheel drive, dual in-line
- Seat-to-Deck Height: 17.75"-19.25"
Model: Zero Turn 10
Maximum Speed: Up to 7.3 mph
Ground Clearance: 3" at mid frame
Turning Radius: 43"
Overall Length: 48"
Overall Width of Base: 24.25"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 23.25"- 24.75"
Seat Type: Type: Foldable, deluxe contour; Material: Black Vinyl; Seat Size2: 18"x17"
Weight: 185.8 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range:
Battery Weight: 30.25 lbs. each
Battery Requirements: 40 AH Batteries
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 15.9 miles at 400 lbs., Up to 21.2 miles at 200 lbs.
Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece: 75 lbs. (front section)
Standard Body Colors:
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $115.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.