Maintain your active lifestyle with the Victory LX Sport. Equipped with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), the Victory LX Sport easily handles more varied ride. Enjoy convenient storage and courtesy light under the tiller. A long-lasting LED headlight ensures optimal pathway illumination. Experience great features and sporty style with the Victory LX Sport.
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to- read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights and directional signals plus a under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn and directional signal buttons
- High-back limited recline seat features sliders, height and width adjustable armrests, height adjustable headrest, and swivel
Model: Victory LX Sport 4-Wheel
Maximum Speed: up to 8 mph, up to 8.6 mph (200 lbs.)
Ground Clearance: 2.2" at motor, 3.15" at mid-frame
Turning Radius: 61.25"
Overall Length: 47"
Overall Width of Base: 25.5"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 23-25"
Seat Type: Type: Limited Reclining High-back w/ sliders & headrest (Weight: 43 lbs., Material: Black Vinyl, Dimensions: 18” width, 18” depth)
Weight: 160 lbs. (w/out Batteries)
Seat-to-Deck Height Range:
Battery Weight: 30.2 lbs. each
Battery Requirements: 50 AH Batteries
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 19.7 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 13 miles at 400 lbs.
Battery Charger: 5 amp, off-board
Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Suspension: Front and Rear
Weight of Heaviest Piece: 77 lbs. (front section)
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $115.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.