Meet the Pursuit 2. As lightweight as it is durable, as safe as it is nimble, this outdoors-ready mobility unit moves fast and stays the course, whatever that course may be.
Whether you’re headed off the beaten path or right through the center of town, you deserve support that can stand up to everyday journeys and once-in-a-lifetime adventures. This versatile unit empowers you to enjoy every moment to come, from meetups at your local hangout to solo jaunts around your property.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- 9.3 mph top cruising speed for thrilling rides in the great outdoors
- An upgradeable dual lithium battery with a 40 mile range for extended adventures
- Durable plastic shrouds for navigating through brush, weather and transport
- Memory foam seat with 6” slider for adjustable support and premium, all-day comfort
- Infinitely adjustable tiller with a USB charger to conveniently charge your devices on the go
- Enhanced LED lighting system for optimal visibility and enhanced safety, no matter where you ride
- Pneumatic tires mounted on split rims for optimal handling and traction on every terrain you cruise through
- Your choice of three attractive color options, including bold Orange, daring Gray, and sleek Black
Model: Pursuit 2.0
Front Tires: 13” Pneumatic
Rear Tires: 13” Pneumatic
Maximum Speed: Up to 9.3 mph
Ground Clearance: 3.8” at transaxle
Turning Radius: 69.3”
Overall Length: 57.5
Overall Width of Base: 29.7
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 21.9” - 24.9”
Seat Type: Black Vinyl; Limited reclining high back with sliders
Weight: 220.6 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range:
Battery Weight: 22 lbs.
Battery Requirements: 25 volt, 50Ah lithium ion
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 20 miles OR Up to 40 miles with upgradable dual lithium battery configuration
Battery Charger: 8 Amp.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece: N/A (Chair does not disassemble)
Standard Body Colors:
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $115.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.