Experience the simplicity of and maneuverability of the Jazzy Select. Equipped with Active-Trac Suspension, this power chair ensures a smooth, comfortable ride over uneven terrain. Powerful dual motors provide exceptional performance and range, and mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius. With an easy to use controller, the Jazzy Select is a perfect choice both indoors and out.
- Active-Trac Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, high-back depth adjustable seat
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Flip-up height and depth adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Seat Weight: 50.2 lbs
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 94 lbs
Model: Jazzy Select
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Turning Radius: 22.5"
Maximum Speed: Up to 4.3 mph
Ground Clearance: 0.75 @ motor bracket
Front Wheels: 5" solid casters
Drive Wheels: 10" solid
Rear Wheels: 5.75" solid casters
Drivertrain: Two motor, mid-wheel drive
Braking Sytem: "Intelligent Braking" electronic regenerative, disc park brake
Suspension Type: Active-Trac
High-Back Seat (max. size): 16"x16"-18", 18"x18"-20", 20"x18"-20"
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21"-22"
Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC34
Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, U-1
Standard Battery Charger: 3.5A, off-board
Per-Charge Range: Up to 19.4 miles
Battery Weight: 25.2 lbs. each
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $115.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 5-YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
◦ 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
◦ 13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
Other components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
◦ BATTERY 13-MONTH WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.