Product Ships out in 12 Weeks
The all new Medicare-reimbursable Jazzy EVO 613 Li is here! The Jazzy EVO 613 Li provides the freedom to navigate small spaces and tight corners indoors with a narrow base width of only 22”. Using a lithium-ion battery will provider longer life and a more convenient charging experience!
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Narrow base width of only 22"
- Maximum speed up to 5.1 mph
- 13" solid drive tires
- Mid-wheel 6 Technology offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Pride's patented Active-Trac (ATX) Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
Model: Jazzy EVO 613 Li
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Turning Radius: 22”
Length: 41” with footrest (35” without)
Maximum Speed: Up to 5.1 mph
Ground Clearance: 3”
Front Wheels: 5” Casters
Drive Wheels: 13” solid
Rear Wheels: 5” Casters
Drivertrain: Two motor, in-line, mid-wheel drive
Braking Sytem: Regenerative and electromechanical
Suspension Type: Active-Trac (ATX)
High-Back Seat (max. size): 16”x16-18”, 18”x18-20”, 20”x18-20”
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range:
Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
Battery Size (2 required): (1) Lithium Iron Phosphate (ONLY 1 REQUIRED)
Standard Battery Charger: 3.5 amp, off-board
Per-Charge Range: Up to 17.6 miles at 300 lbs.; Up to 21 miles at 200 lbs.
Battery Weight: (1) 18.5 lbs.
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $115.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 5-YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main Frame
◦ 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position Seat Post
◦ 13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
- Metal Seat Framing
Other components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
◦ BATTERY 13-MONTH WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.