The Jazzy Elite ES delivers a reliable blend of power, performance and style for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive technology provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in small spaces and large front wheels for extra absorption over obstacles.
With superb climbing capabilities combined with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily, the Jazzy Elite ES handles various terrains with ease.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- Comfort high-back seat with headrest
- Jazzy Armor controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
- Basic Jazzy Armor shroud decal
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 69 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 50.2 lbs. (comfort, high-back)
- Standard Seat Size: 16"x16"-18"; 18"x18"-20"; 20"x18"-20"
Model: Jazzy Elite ES
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Turning Radius: 24.75"
Length: 34.75"/41" (with footplate)
Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance: 1.85" at motors
Front Wheels: 3" solid anti-tips
Drive Wheels: 9" solid
Rear Wheels: 6" solid casters
Drivertrain: Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive
Braking Sytem: Regenerative and electro-mechanical
Suspension Type: Limited
High-Back Seat (max. size): 20"W x 20"D
High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range: 21.5" - 23.5"
Standard Electronics: 40A, PG GC3
Battery Size (2 required): 12 volt, U-1
Standard Battery Charger: 3.5A, off-board
Per-Charge Range: Up to 15 miles
Battery Weight: 25 lbs. each
5-Year limited warranty on frame.
13-month limited warranty on electronics.
13-month limited warranty on drive motors.