The i-Go Folding Scooter is the latest super portable mobility device by Pride Mobility and will open your world to new experiences. It folds down for easy stowing, disassembles into two pieces that weigh just 32 pounds each and is one of the most portable, travel-friendly devices that provides all-day power and mobility.
- Airline-compliant, lithium-ion battery loaded in right side of the floor deck.
- Feather-touch disassembly separates the base into two pieces, weighing only 32.8 lbs. each.
- Storage under the seat- you can still close the seat with the seat down.
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed (fit under a bed in a cruise ship cabin).
- Adjustable tiller.
- This is a compact, portable light weight travel folding scooter 3-in-1 storage and is easily towable like a suitcase.
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back.
- Two-position telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing.
- Perforated rear rubber tires.
- LED headlight.
- Controller located on the left side of the floor deck.
- USB charging port in console.
- Spacious foot and passthrough room.
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
Turning Radius: 45.9"
Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph at 275 lbs.
Ground Clearance: 3.5". at axle
Braking System: Regenerative and electromechanical
Seat Size: 16”x16” (Type: Molded Plastic Material: Polypropylene base and back with seat cushion)
Per Charge Range: Up to 7 miles at 275 lbs., Up to 9.3 miles at 220 lbs.
Standard Electronics: Brushless motor
Base Weight: 60.6 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece: 30.8 lbs. (rear base with seat back)
Battery Requirements: 25.2V 9.6 Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery Charger: 3.5 amp, off-board charger
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
Electronic Assemblies inlcuding:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
NOTE: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage.
For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
NOTE: For Lithium-ion battery warranty information, refer to the Lithium Warranty Insert.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- Brake Pads/Shoes
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifi cally authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifi cations made to any part without specifi c consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Lithium-ion Battery Warranty Insert
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.