- Choice of 6 colors
- 18" x 17" or 20"x18", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Increased 300 lb. weight capacity
- Faster speed - up to 3.7 mph
- Larger, 18 amp batteries
- Improved agility - longer wheel base; wider stance; compact turning radius 25.4"
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Larger, height & width adjustable armrests
- Larger footplate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly
- 60" lap belt
- Seat to Ground Height: 22"-23"
- Seat to Platform Height: 16".25" - 17.25"
Model: Go Chair
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Turning Radius: 25.5"
Length: 28.5" without front rigging, 33" with front rigging
Maximum Speed: up to 3.7 mph
Ground Clearance: 1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket
Front Wheels: 6" solid casters
Drive Wheels: 9" solid
Rear Wheels: 3" solid anti-tips
Standard Electronics: 40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)
Battery Size (2 required): 18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle
Standard Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 amp
Per-Charge Range: Up to 8.7 miles (std), 10.9 miles with extended range
Battery Weight: 14 lbs. each
Weight of Heaviest Piece: 36 lbs. (rear)
Standard Seat Weight: 30 lbs.
Standard Seat Size: Compact, Foldable (18"x17") or (20"x18")
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 5-YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Main Frame
◦ 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Fixed-position Seat Post
◦ 13-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies including:
- Charger Assembly
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
- Metal Seat Framing
Other components, including:
- Electrical Harnesses
- Anti-tip Forks
- Front Riggings
- Bearings and Bushings
- Motor/Gearbox Assembly
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Caster Forks
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
◦ BATTERY 13-MONTH WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.