- Standard large dual pockets.
- Removable back.
- Energy-efficient power box with 9' cord.
- Quiet & smooth lift system.
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism.
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013).
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure.
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
Height Range: 5'4" - 5'9"
Seat to Floor: 20"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Width: 22"
Top of Back to Seat: 26"
Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
Footrest Extension: N/A
Seating Type: Total Comfort Seating - Unique spring design and a one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation.
Chair Height: N/A
Distance From Wall: 20"
Overall Chair Width: 34"
Chair Weight: 118 lbs.
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
2-Year Limited Warranty
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Hand Control
- Chair Frame
- Recline Mechanisms
- Transformer/Control Boxes
This warranty does not extend to fabric.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame. Pride warrants that the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame on your lift chair will be free from defects under normal use and that service is available for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the lift and recline mechanisms against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.