Opti-Cide Max is the best alternative for an everyday, multiple use disinfectant cleaner. It is fast, killing most tested organisms in 30 seconds to one minute, safe on clinical surfaces and an excellent cleaner. It cleans better than high alcohol formulas as it won't affix blood and soil to surfaces while its low alcohol volume will not cloud plastics.
It is bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and tuberculocidal and ideal for use in hospitals, physician offices and surgery centers as well as childcare facilities.
Ready to use, no mixing required. Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner; Applicable Material: Acrylic; Aluminum; Brass; Copper; Stainless Steel; Chrome; Glass; Polycarbonate; Polypropylene; Polystyrene; Polyvinylchloride; Plexiglas; Vinyl; Chemical Compound: Isopropyl Alcohol; Ethanol; 2-Butoxyethanol; Dirt Types: Blood; Bodily Fluids; Non-Organic and Organic Soil; Bacteria; Fungus; Virus; Tuberculosis; Eskape and EskapeMDRO Organisms; Influenza; Herpes; Hepatitis B and C; Norovirus; Rotavirus; Salmonella Enterica; Staphylococcus Aureus; Ringworm.
- Fast broad spectrum, compatible with surfaces and an excellent cleaner.
- It kills most organisms in 30 seconds to one minute.
- Hospital-grade disinfectant is safe on clinical surfaces such as acrylic, aluminum, brass, copper, steel and chrome and for use in hospital environments, childcare facilities and doctors' offices and surgery centers.
- It has better cleaning ability than high alcohol formulas meaning it won't affix blood and soil to surfaces.
- The low alcohol formula (20%) won't cloud plastics.