Juzo Basic Compression Stockings, 15-20 mmHg, Thigh High, Silicone Band, Closed Toe
The Juzo Basic has everything you’d expect from a medical compression stocking: durability, robustness and tested medical effectiveness. True to our motto “Focused on the essentials”, it is a reliable and robust everyday accessory. It is a timeless and long-established basic compression stocking for the treatment of phlebological conditions. It is available in six standard sizes, and you can choose from two colors!
- Durable: Built to endure daily wear, these stockings are an economical option for sustained leg support. Their robust design guarantees lasting efficacy.
- Robust: Robust compression stockings exert graduated pressure, higher at the ankle and tapering upwards. This stimulates blood flow, assisting veins in returning blood to the heart, averting pooling, and lowering venous ailment risks.
- Opaque Knit Fabric: This fabric offers superb coverage, perfect for modest and private clothing. It discreetly hides beneath, ensuring comfort and confidence. Its durability prevents tearing, making it a lasting choice for diverse attire.
- Easy Wash: Designed for effortless cleaning, easy wash compression stockings save time in your daily routine. Proper washing prolongs their life, ensuring enduring support and elasticity.
- Dual Stretch: With dual-direction stretch, these stockings contour smoothly to your legs, preventing wrinkles and ensuring even compression. This fabric's flexibility enhances comfort by accommodating leg shapes without pressure points.
Indications/ Uses: • Tired, aching legs • Minor varicosities • Minor ankle, leg and foot swelling • Minor varicosities during pregnancy • Post-sclerotherapy.
CONTRADICTIONS: Do not wear compression legwear if you have any of the following conditions: severe arterial insufficiency, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin infections, red, sensitive skin, hardening of the skin or untreated leg ulcers Consult your physician for advice if you are or have any of the following: bedridden (non-ambulatory), impaired sensitivity of the limb, sensitivity to the garment material.
|I - X-Small||Black||Regular||11547||4410AGFFSB10 I|
|II - Small||Black||Regular||11548||4410AGFFSB10 II|
|III - Medium||Black||Regular||11549||4410AGFFSB10 III|
|IV - Large||Black||Regular||11550||4410AGFFSB10 IV|
|V - X-Large||Black||Regular||32088||4410AGFFSB10 V|
|I - X-Small||Beige||Regular||10220||4410AGFFSB14 I|
|II - Small||Beige||Regular||10221||4410AGFFSB14 II|
|III - Medium||Beige||Regular||10222||4410AGFFSB14 III|
|IV - Large||Beige||Regular||10223||4410AGFFSB14 IV|
|V - X-Large||Beige||Regular||32092||4410AGFFSB14 V|
|I - X-Small||Black||Regular||11551||4410AGFFSBSH10 I|
|II - Small||Black||Short||11552||4410AGFFSBSH10 II|
|III - Medium||Black||Short||11553||4410AGFFSBSH10 III|
|IV - Large||Black||Short||11554||4410AGFFSBSH10 IV|
|V - X-Large||Black||Short||32093||4410AGFFSBSH10 V|
|I - X-Small||Beige||Short||10235||4410AGFFSBSH14 I|
|II - Small||Beige||Short||10236||4410AGFFSBSH14 II|
|III - Medium||Beige||Short||10237||4410AGFFSBSH14 III|
|IV - Large||Beige||Short||10238||4410AGFFSBSH14 IV|
|V - X-Large||Beige||Short||32094||4410AGFFSBSH14 V|