The Invacare Reliant Heavy-Duty Battery-Powered Patient Lift with Manual Low Base, 600 lb. Weight Capacity, RPL600-1, is secure and steady, and was designed to meet the special needs of users weighing up to 600 lbs. The lift features an extra-wide padded swivel bar with 360-degree rotation and six-point hook up for added comfort, convenience and versatility and quiet, long-life motor power wide lifting range. The high lift range allows access to a variety of surfaces while low-friction casters make rolling the lift easier. Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded handle. Removable battery charges on wall-mounted charging station. Full body Lifts are to be used when the user is totally dependent and has no weight bearing capacity. To be used with compatible Invacare Premier and Reliant Series slings.
- Heavy-duty construction that is secure and steady, designed to fit the transportation needs of bariatric individuals. Base legs manually adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded handle.
- The battery powered lift has a lift range of 28"-68" that allows lifting from hig and low positions, and is controlled by the hand pendent. An extra-wide swivel bar with 360-degree rotation and six-point hook up for added comfort, versatility.
- The sturdy lift supports up to 600 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth.
- Lift includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift, one for battery-charging station; a manual emergency lowering device; and an anti-entrapment feature if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- The Reliant battery powered lift series has a wide range of slings available. From full body slings to commode toileting slings there are many options suited to fit the needs of a wide range of individuals.
Min-Max Height at Sling Hookup:
Number of Boxes:
Item Package Weight: