Ideal for quick toileting, weight bearing practice and transfers from bed to chair, or chair to bed for cooperative users who are partially dependent with 50% or greater weight-bearing capacity, and have head and neck control, the Invacare Premier Stand-Assist Sling for Patient Lifts Polyester offers a comfortable and safe transfer for those who have some weight bearing ability but cannot stand independently. Well-padded and features non-slip material on user interface to assure a comfortable transfer position. Compatible with the following Invacare Stand Assist Lifts: Roze, Reliant 350, and Get-U-Up.
- Easy-to-fit stand assist, ideal for quick toileting. For individuals with 50% or greater weight bearing capability. With a 450 lb. weight capacity.
- Use with Invacare stand up lifts. The stand assist sling offers a comfortable and safe transfer for those who have some weight bearing ability, but cannot stand independently.
- Clear labeling and easy attachment points simplify attaching the sling confidently. Easily adjusted to ensure comfortable and secure fit.
- The sling is well-padded and features non-slip material on the side that touches the patient to assure a comfortable transfer position.
- Polyester fabric can be laundered - see label for instructions.
Number of Boxes:
Item Package Weight: