Original price $1,027.50 - Original price $3,247.50
$1,027.50 - $3,247.50
Current price $1,027.50
A lightweight and easy-to-use Alternating Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss designed to help prevent and treat pressure injuries
- Alternating pressure therapy uses pressure redistribution to relieve pressure on skin surfaces and bony prominences. The air cells on the mattress slowly inflate and deflate under the user at a predetermined or adjustable cycle time.
- The alternating pressure system is intended for individuals from low-medium risk of pressure sores or stages I-III.
- Cell in cell design helps prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure.
- Natural heel slope is designed to decrease pressure in the vulnerable heel area.
- In a two-cell cycle mattress, alternating function inflates and deflates cells in a 2:1 cycle.
Number of Boxes:
Item Package Weight: