Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories and the drive shaft, simplifying inventory management for providers.
- The safety and convenience of a low bed into the Invacare Homecare Bed Series the Fully Electric Low hospital bed uses effortless motorized positioning of the upper body, knees and hi-low vertical function of the bed frame through the hand pendant.
- Reinforced steel sections and high impact bed ends for added durability and increased lifespan of the bed.
- Durable bed frame can support up to 350 lbs.
- Bed measures 88" long x 36" wide x 9.5"-20" adjustable height and has a sleep surface of 80" long x 36" wide.
- Quiet motor with waterproof enclosure, raises head and knee section. Double insulated electrical components and wiring for added safety and durable, the ergonomic hand pendent is also waterproof for easy cleaning.
Number of Boxes:
Item Package Weight: