Cutimed Sorbact Hydroactive B Wound Dressings, 2.8 x 3.3 in. (10 Per Box)
Traditional antimicrobial dressings use harmful chemicals to kill bacteria or fungi, leaving behind bacterial cell debris and endotoxins. This can significantly slow or disrupt the healing cycle. Cutimed Sorbact uses no chemical agents, only the physical property of hydrophobic interaction, to safely remove bacteria without cell death or negatively impacting the healing process.
- Binds bacteria with Sorbact Technology as the wound contact layer.
- Hydropolymer gel matrix helps maintain a moist wound environment.
- Stimulates autolytic debridement of fibrin and necrotic tissue.
- Helps prevent maceration.
- Ideal for absorption of thin exudate