Cuticell Sterile Non-Adherent Dressings with Non-Medicated Ointment
Cuticell is a low-adherent primary wound contact layer made of smooth small, meshed acetate fabric impregnated with non-medicated ointment basis. The result: a dressing that ensures the wound is not disturbed and helps maintain a moist environment that supports wound healing.
- Low-adherent and soothing to minimize pain at dressing change.
- Supports a moist environment to help healing.
- Does not disturb wound healing.
- Does not charge the wound with excess ointment.
- Simple handling without release paper.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Uses: for superficial exuding wounds such as first and second-degree burns, lacerations and abrasions, radiation injuries, and donor and recipient skin graft sites.
|Size||Qty per Box||BNR|
|3" X 3"||50||7253901|
|3" X 8"||10||7253902|
|3" X 8"||50||7253903|