Carex Philips-Style Premium Chin Strap, Ruby Red
The Carex Premium Extra-wide CPAP Chin Strap presents an ideal solution for those who may experience problems associated with open mouth-breathing during sleep therapy. Over time CPAP headgear and chinstraps may need occasional replacement as they become stretched or lose elasticity over time. For optimal comfort and effectiveness of your CPAP treatment, purchase a new chinstrap for your mask today.
- Vertical design keeps you from waking up. The apnea chin strap's vertical design helps reduce the potential of sleep-interrupting events. That means you'll not only stay asleep but sleep better.
- Keeps you from snoring. Snoring is a common struggle that many with sleep apnea face. The snoring head strap correctly supports the chin to prevent you from snoring. If you're looking for a chin strap to stop snoring, this is it.
- Features a chin cup for comfortable support. The chin strap for sleeping has a sewn-in chin cup that provides comfortable support to alleviate tension on the chin.
- Adjustable to support your head. Adjustable support strap wraps around the back of the head for flexible comfort and stability. The adjustable strap makes the sleep apnea headgear perfect to be used as a chin strap for CPAP machines.
- Not made with natural rubber latex. Rubber latex can irritate the skin. Our sleep apnea chin strap does not use natural rubber latex, making it safe to use.
|Ruby Red||FGC13200 0000|