Actimove Professional Sling Comfort Universal Shoulder Immobilizer, Blue
Actimove Sling Comfort is a superior comfort arm sling for a stable and supported forearm. It comes in a space-friendly two-roll dispenser box which features a useful on-pack measuring system to facilitate a quick application for an individual, easily adjustable patient fit.
- Keep inventory low by using the dispenser box to provide arm slings for all patients.
- The One-Fits-All sling allows for individual length adjustment and various application styles in one product.
- Helps to prevent patients from experiencing neck pressure due to the broad 2″ wide sling.
- Increased comfort provided by three lengthwise seams.
- Patients can remove and reapply using a one-handed self-application that uses the hook and loop Y-Tabs.
Uses: Fields of application: Fracture management (e.g. clavicle, scapular, humeral, and greater tuberosity fractures); Support while wearing a cast or splint; Joint dislocations (e.g. acromioclavicular & sternoclavicular dislocations, shoulder luxation); Temporary arm stabilization in emergency/paramedic care.
|2-1/4" X 13 YDS||Blue||7285918|
|2-1/4" X 2 YDS||Blue||7285924|