Actimove Professional Shoulder Abduction Sling, Blue
Actimove Shoulder Abduction Sling is designed to aid pain relief by immobilizing the shoulder joint. It limits the range of motion, providing rest for the shoulder in a flexed elbow position and upper-arm abduction at around 15°. Patients will appreciate the easy one-handed application and the comfort of the soft, breathable and washable material.
- Easy to apply and to remove, even with one hand, thanks to the stable snap-lock buckle connecting the strap with the pocket, and the quick release buckle attached to the waist strap.
- Designed to aid pain relief through shoulder immobilization at the upper-arm abduction at around 15°.
- Secure and tailored fit for most patients through the extra-long waist strap of which can be adjusted in length.
- Increased comfort through the adjustable padded neck strap reducing the pressure on the neck.
- Increased patient comfort during prolonged wear as the perforated material allows for breathability.
Uses: Fields of application include: Minor instability of the shoulder (e.g., dorsal instability); Postoperative use (e.g., after rotator cuff rupture); Joint dislocations (e.g., shoulder luxation).