Actimove Professional AchilloMotion Achilles Tendon Support
Anatomically shaped Achilles tendon support featuring 3D knitting technology and award-winning Helix design for gradient medical compression, providing stability, and integrated pressure pads to help pain relief.
- Helps pain relief, as the support offers stability through the anatomical shape and the 3D flat knitted structure, providing gradient medical compression.
- For long lasting wear, the heel and sole area is reinforced and strengthened by a special knitting structure to help prevent material abrasion.
- Easy fixation in flat, closed shoes, as the heel wedges are self-adhesive.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at 30°C/85°F gentle wash cycle.
Uses: Fields of application include: – Acute and chronic inflammation of the Achilles tendon – Achillodynia – Insertion tendinopathy – Achillobursitis – Haglund exostosis – Degenerative changes of the Achilles tendon – Postoperative use and posttraumatic irritations (e.g., after Achilles tendon repair).