Actimove Mitella Comfort Arm Sling, Blue
Actimove Mitella Comfort is a comfortable arm support. Easy application and breathable materials for patient use
- Helps to prevent patients from experiencing neck pressure and the discomfort from the moving neck pad due to the broad 2″ wide sling.
- Allows for better hand positioning using the thumb loop which limits the rotation of the forearm while still allowing full finger movement.
- Simple to apply and adjust for an individual fit by using the freely rotating O-rings.
- Patients can easily remove the support and reapply using a one-handed self-application that uses hook and loop Y-Tabs and an open-and-close pocket design.
- Gentle pocket material protects clothes while also protecting casts or bandages from moisture and dirt.
Uses: Fields of application: Postoperative support, fracture management (e.g. clavicle, scapular, humeral, and greater tuberosity fractures), joint dislocations (e.g. acromioclavicular & sternoclavicular dislocations, shoulder luxation), inflammatory diseases (e.g. calcific tendinitis of the rotator cuff), minor instability of the shoulder, support for hemiplegic patients, support while wearing a cast or splint, temporary arm stabilization in emergency/paramedic care.