Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Zero Turn 8 and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 37.25” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Zero Turn 8 look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
Model: Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
Maximum Speed: Up to 5.9 mph
Ground Clearance: 1.3" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.5" at side deck
Turning Radius: 37.25"
Overall Length: 45.75"
Overall Width of Base: 20.75"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 21.5"-23.5"
Seat Type: Foldable, compact black vinyl seat 17w x 17d
Weight: 152 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range:
Battery Weight: Battery box 32 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each
Battery Requirements: (2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 13.1 miles (200 lbs.), Up to 11 miles (325 lbs.)
Battery Charger: Off-board, 3.5 amp
Maximum Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Weight of Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs. (rear section)
Suspension: CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 2-YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.