- Unique folding design
- Folds in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Adjustable tiller
- Up to 13 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- Front and rear LED lights
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) or lithium-ion batteries (optional)
Model: Go-Go Folding Scooter
Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance: 2.3"
Turning Radius: 32"
Overall Length: 37"
Overall Width of Base: 19"
Seat Type: Compact, Foldable, Gray Vinyl-covered, 16"x13"
Weight: 71 lbs. with SLA
Battery Weight: 12 AH sealed lead acid - 9 lbs. each (2 required)
Battery Requirements: 12AH (SLA)
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 9.3 miles (sealed lead acid)
Battery Charger: 2-amp, off-board (sealed lead acid)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Standard Body Colors:
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ 2-YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.