Leukotape K Kinesiology Tape, 1 in x 5.5 yds (5 Rolls Per Pack)
For those who want professional tools for their job, Leukotape K kinesiology tape is a great choice. Leukotape K can adhere reliably for more than a week and comes with an enduring retention force for effective kinesiology taping. Leukotape K is easy to cut without fraying. Its release paper is effortlessly removed. And as no adhesive residue remains, it is simple to keep scissors clean and ready for the next application. Patients will appreciate the high wearing comfort as Leukotape K is breathable and dermatologically tested. Quick to use and reliable once applied, Leukotape K will help you treat your patients with ease.
- Stays in place for up to 9 days, even after showering or sweating with an enduring retention force and high longitudinal elasticity of about 110%.
- Easy to cut, resulting in no fraying edges after cutting and at a stretch, and no adhesive residue remains on scissors.
- Quick and easy to apply, suitable for all kinds of kinesiology taping techniques. Good adhesion, combined with residue free removal.
- Water repellent and Breathable! Permeable to air and water vapor, allowing sweat to evaporate and air to circulate.
- High wearing comfort and skin friendly, with a formulation not made with natural rubber latex. Dermatologically tested.
Uses: Kinesiology tapes, such as Leukotape K, may: support the lymphatic drainage, enhance proprioception, help to reduce pain, improve active range of motion. Fields of application: lymphedema, muscular pain, disordered tonicity.