- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Up to 5.8mph
- 49" turning radius
- Up to 19.8 miles per charge
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand
- Non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- Full LED light package include front headlights, turn signals, and rear taillights
- New! Infinite position tiller lever (mech lock)
- Durable and stylish front and side bumper are designed to reduce and prevent damage to your scooter shroud
- XLR battery charger on tiller
- 22"x18"-20" High-back black vinyl, depth adjustable, limited recline, 4-point swivel seat and 7" headrest with 3" of adjustment
- Standard front basket
- User-friendly console features ambient voltmeter, horn button, light switch, on/off key switch, speed control and turn signal button
- USB mobile device charging port built into tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable electric devices
- Optional power elevating seat provides an additional 6.25"" of height to access cabinets, countertops and other out-of-reach items
- K0802 Group 1 Very Heavy Duty
- *Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Model: Maxima 3-Wheel
Maximum Speed: Up to 5.8 MPH
Ground Clearance: 2.5" at motor
Turning Radius: 49"
Overall Length: 47.5"
Overall Width of Base: 27" (not including armrests)
Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 22.1” – 24.1” or 22.32” – 28.57” with Power Elevating Seat
Seat Type: Depth adjustable, black vinyl 22" x 18"-20"
Weight: (w/out batteries): 183.5 lbs.
Seat-to-Deck Height Range:
Battery Weight: 36.5 lbs. ea. (NF-22)
Battery Requirements: (2) NF-22
Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 19.8 miles
Battery Charger: Off-board, 5A
Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Standard Body Colors:
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
◦ LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY ON FRAME
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
- Tiller Frame
◦ 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON ELECTRONICS & DRIVETRAIN
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship. Any warranty claims for electronic assemblies may become void if damage results from the use of parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider:
- Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, Electronic Assemblies including:
- Electronic Controllers
- Any Other Electrical Subassembly
◦ BATTERY SIX-MONTH WARRANTY
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are
not warranted by Pride.
◦ WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
- ABS Plastic Shrouds
- Brake Pads
- Motor Brushes
- Tires and Tubes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Parts/accessories that are not Pride original parts and are not purchased through an authorized Pride provider.
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.