- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability.
- Quiet & smooth lift system.
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism.
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013).
- Standard, large dual pockets.
- Removable back.
- 325 lbs. weight capacity.
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure.
- Energy-efficient power box with 9' cord.
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame.
- 1-year limited warranty.
Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Height Range: 5'3 and below
Seat to Floor: 18"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Width: 20"
Top of Back to Seat: 28"
Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
Footrest Extension: N/A
Seating Type: Sinuous Spring
Chair Height: N/A
Distance From Wall: 17"
Overall Chair Width: 33"
Chair Weight: 96 lbs.
NOTE: FOR RETURN REQUESTS, CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE OF THE ORIGINAL ITEM PRICE + $99.00 BACKFREIGHT CHARGE
1-Year Limited Warranty
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Hand Control
- Transformer/Control Boxes
- Recline Mechanisms
- Chair Frame
This warranty does not extend to fabric.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame. Pride warrants that the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame on your lift chair will be free from defects under normal use and that service is available for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the lift and recline mechanisms against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
**NOTE: After the end of your warranty, please contact WSR Solutions at 1-888-584-3095 for all your repair requests.